UConn’s Marketing Department gives you the solid training you need to excel in professional sales. Broaden your experience at the #1 undergraduate public business program in New England* with faculty who have extensive experience in professional sales and work with corporate partners on sales techniques. We offer a certificate for business and non-business students as well as a minor in Professional Sales Leadership for non-business students. Highlights include:
- A strategic approach that integrates sales efforts; learn how to prioritize sales opportunities, plan account strategies, and collaborate as part of a sales team to deliver superior customer value.
- Student-centered learning includes role-play selling exercises, case studies, field assignments, internships, and sales competitions.
- An emphasis on the critical thinking, communication, and data-driven analytical approaches that leading businesses want.
- Certificate in Professional Sales Leadership: For business and non-business undergraduates at Storrs.
- Minor in Professional Sales Leadership: For non-business undergraduates at Storrs. Plan of Study.
Certificate Application Form
- Professional Sales Leadership Certificate Application Form: For students expecting to complete the PSL certificate coursework, submit form by fourth week of semester in which you expect to graduate.
To learn more about participating in Professional Sales Leadership as a student or partner company, please contact Bill Ryan.
A select group of PSL companies support our mission. PSL Partners participate as guest speakers, as sales experts in role plays, and attend exclusive networking events. Partners also provide sales internships and full-time positions for students interested in professional sales careers.
*US News & World Report 2014; Bloomberg Business Week 2013