UConn’s Marketing Department gives you the solid training you need to excel in digital marketing and analytics. You will take classes at the #1 undergraduate public business program in New England.* We have been teaching digital marketing since 2000 and our faculty are known internationally for their expertise in digital marketing and analytics. We offer a certificate for business and non-business students as well as a minor in digital marketing and analytics for non-business students. Highlights include:
- A comprehensive and integrative approach to digital marketing and analytics that includes digital products and services, dynamic pricing, and online distribution, as well as social media and digital communication. You will learn to think strategically about digital marketing and analytics
- Research-based insights that support your learning
- An emphasis on helping you develop the critical thinking, communication, and data-driven analytical approaches that leading businesses want
- Certificate in Digital Marketing & Analytics: For business and non-business undergraduates at Storrs and Stamford.
- Minor in Digital Marketing & Analytics: For non-business undergraduates at Storrs and Stamford. Plan of Study.
Certificate Application Form
- Digital Marketing & Analytics Certificate Application Form: For students expecting to complete the DMA certificate coursework; submit form by fourth week of semester in which you expect to graduate.
*US News & World Report 2014; Bloomberg Business Week 2013